$460.00 + GST
Out of stock
We can supply small or large volumes with minimal notice, Australia wide.
Plastic Pallets assists the environment to create a more sustainable future by using recyclable materials. So why not move to the more environmentally and quarantine friendly plastic pallet?
- Packs flat when not in use to save storage space within your warehouse and reduces cartage costs when transporting.
- No Phytosanitary certificate inspection needed on export.
- 100 % recyclable. Can to be shipped again and again.
- No fumigation costs for the crates.
- More than 10 years life span.
- Very strong, can be stacked on top of each when flat packed and when assembled.
- Crates lock into each other for securer storage and transport.
- No delay in delivery to your overseas client caused by timber pallet regulations.
- Hygienic, moisture-proof, odourless and non-toxic. Very resistant to chemicals, particularly acids and alkalis, and to U. V. radiation.
- Can be hot washed, steam cleaned or chemically sterilised.
- Minimum maintenance and safe to handle – free from screws, nails, splinters and chipping.
- Four way entry for fork lift and two way entry pallet jack.
Internal size: 1082mm long X 1082mm wide X 640mm high. (+/- 5 mm)
Folded size: 1162mm long X 1162mm wide X 299mm high. (+/-5 mm)
- Storage and transport of fragile cargo.
- Fresh foods
- Pharmaceuticals and hyginenic requirements
- Pallet jacks
- Very high chemical resistance, particularly acids and alkalis.
- 4 way entry forklifts and 2 way entry pallet jacks
- Reduce used spaced when not in use.