Euro Nestable Export Plastic Pallet
$32.00 + GST
Euro Nestable Plastic Pallets are the preferred pallet for European importers. Great for all types of export products.
We can supply small or large volumes with minimal notice, Australia wide.
Plastic Pallets assists the environment to create a more sustainable future by using recyclable materials. So why not move to the more environmentally and quarantine friendly plastic pallet?
- No Phytosanitary certificate inspection needed on export.
- Very light weight pallet so no OH&C issues for your staff and customers.
- 100 % recyclable. Can be shipped again and again.
- No fumigation costs for the pallets.
- More than 10 years life span.
- No delay in delivery to your overseas client caused by import timber pallet regulations.
- Hygienic, moisture-proof, odourless and non-toxic. Very resistant to chemicals, particularly acids and alkalis, and to U. V. radiation.
- May be hot washed, steam cleaned or chemically sterilised.
- Minimum maintenance and safe to handle – free from screws, nails, splinters and chipping.
- Four way entry for pallet jack and four way entry for fork lift.
- Dimensionally stable under all climatic conditions.
- Preferred pallet for European importers.
- Suitable for export, warehousing and refrigeration storage.
- Airfreight due to their light weight.
- Fresh foods
- Pharmaceuticals and hygienic requirements
- Pallet jacks
- Very high chemical resistance, particularly acids and alkalis
- 4 way entry forklifts and pallet jacks
- Nestable pallets reduce space when storing or transporting in bulk.